Receive a free secondary antibody with your primary antibody purchase. Browse Secondary Antibodies
Boster offers custom polyclonal antibody production for researchers who use non-mammalian models such as Zebrafish, Drophila, C. elegans and Yeast at $600. Contact us for a free consultation.
Boster offers high quality custom antibody production services, including Rabbit and Mouse monoclonal, as well as rabbit polyclonal. For Hu, Mo and Ra targets, we provide Immunoassay development service.For non-hu-mo-ra targets,take advantage of our $600 rare species custom polyclonal program.
Boster provides plate-based multiplex cytokine immunoassay service for analytes from human, mouse and rat. Contact us today and get a free consultation.
Boster offers custom recombinant protein expression service. Available expresssion systems include E. Coli, Yeast, Insect and Mamalian Cells. Get a free consultation today.
Boster offers custom DNA synthesis service for as low as $0.08 per bp. Any gene cloning into any vector, 100% accuracy, Fast turn around time. Get a free consultation today.
Boster offers a full range of lab services for immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunofluorescence (IF). Get a free consultation today.
Want to have all technical references by your finger tips? Download our FREE eBooks for WB, IHC, ELISA, Flow cytometry and Molecular biology here. These ebooks contain detailed information regarding the principles, protocols troubleshooting tips and optimization tips for their respective assays. Handy for newbies and veterans alike.
Breast Cancer Regulation
Molecular formula: H2N(CH2)3Si(OC2H5)3
Molecular weight: 221.37
CAS Number: 919-30-2
(APTES)3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is a silylation agent used to treat glass slides and create a reactive film (primary Amines). Treated surface can be used to crosslink and immobilize proteins and other molecules.
APTES is used to treat the glass slide before mounting tissue sections during immunohistochemistry (IHC).
1. Dilute (APTES)3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane 1:50 with acetone in a plastic beaker.
2. Fully coat clean slides with diluted (APTES)3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane solution. A rack at a time and incubate for 2 minutes at room temperature.
3. Wash the slides with distilled water 1-2 times.
4. Aspirate the (APTES)3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane solution, drain slides and dry in 60°C oven for 1 hour.
1. Dilute (APTES)3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane should be freshly prepared before use.
2. There will be a small amount of milk-white substance on the slide after coating.
Click the images to enlarge.
Boster offers all reagents you need for WB, IHC and PCR. You can enjoy the same quality reagents at a fraction of the cost.
Download troubleshooting handbooks for IHC, Western blot and ELISA for FREE.