Data & Images
|Product Name||Anti-CCL1/I 309 Antibody|
|Description||Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for C-C motif chemokine 1(CCL1) detection. Tested with WB in Human.|
|Cite This Product||Anti-CCL1/I 309 Antibody (Boster Biological Technology, Pleasanton CA, USA, Catalog # PA1525)|
|Replacement Item||This antibody may replace the following items: sc-1412 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.|
*Our Boster Guarantee covers the use of this product in the above tested applications.
**For positive and negative control design, consult "Tissue specificity" under Protein Target Info.
|Recommended Detection Systems||Boster recommends Enhanced Chemiluminescent Kit with anti-Rabbit IgG (EK1002) for Western blot.
*Blocking peptide can be purchased at $50. Contact us for more information
**Boster also offers various secondary antibodies for Immunoflourescecne and IHC. Take advantage of the buy 1 primary antibody get 1 secondary antibody for free promotion for the entire year 2017!
|Immunogen||A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human I-309(80-96aa WVQRHRKMLRHCPSKRK).|
|Cross Reactivity||No cross reactivity with other proteins|
|Contents||Each vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg Thimerosal, 0.05mg NaN3.
*carrier free antibody available upon request.
|Concentration||Add 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.|
|Storage||At -20˚C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4˚C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20˚C for a longer time.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|Purification||Immunogen affinity purified.|
Protein Target Info (Source: Uniprot.org)
You can check the tissue specificity below for information on selecting positive and negative control.
|Protein Name||C-C motif chemokine 1|
|Molecular Weight||10992 MW|
|Protein Function||Cytokine that is chemotactic for monocytes but not for neutrophils. Binds to CCR8. .|
|Sequence Similarities||Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.|
|Alternative Names||C-C motif chemokine 1;Small-inducible cytokine A1;T lymphocyte-secreted protein I-309;CCL1;SCYA1;|
|Research Areas|||immunology|innate immunity|chemokines|beta chemokines (cc)| kits/ lysates/ other|elisa kits|cytokines and cytokine receptors elisa kits||
Background for C-C motif chemokine 1
Dilution Ratios/Recommended Concentrations
At Boster we strive to provide the best Anti-CCL1/I 309 Antibody by testing all applications on non-spiked tissues and cell lines to ensure that the affinity of the antibody is enough to react to the endogenouse level of the target protein. Read more about our QC panel here.
|Recommended dilution ratios are listed below:|
Western blot, 0.1-0.5μg/ml, Human|
**Boster provides high sensitivity secondary antibody kits for Western blotting and IHC. For more info see Related Products below.
Anti-CCL1/I 309 Antibody Images
Click the images to enlarge.
All lanes: Anti I-309 (PA1525) at 0.5ug/ml
Lane 1: SCG Whole Cell Lysate at 40ug
Lane 2: COLO320 Whole Cell Lysate at 40ug
Lane 3: JURKAT Whole Cell Lysate at 40ug
Predicted bind size: 11KD
Observed bind size: 18KD
1. Post-translational modification:phosphorylation, methylation, glycosylation etc. These modifications prevent SDS molecules from binding to the target protein and thus make the band size appear larger than expected
2. Post-translational cleavage: this can cause smaller bands and or multiple bands
3. Alternative splicing: the same gene can have alternative splicing patterns generating different size proteins, all with reactivities to the antibody.
4. Amino Acid R chain charge: SDS binds to positive charges. The different size and charge of the Amino Acid side chains can affect the amount of SDS binding and thus affect the observed band size.
5. Multimers: Multimers are usually broken up in reducing conditions. However if the interactions between the multimers are strong, the band may appear higher.,