Click image to see more details
Product Info Summary
|Size:||10mL X5 (Enough for 800-1200 assays)|
|Application:||ICC/IF, IHC-F, IHC-P, In situ hybridization|
|Description:||Boster’s Aqueous Mounting Medium is used to immobilize coverslip over section tissues in immunocytochemical staining.|
|Product Name||Aqueous Mounting Medium|
|Size||10mL X5 (Enough for 800-1200 assays)|
|Contents||30% glycerol and 2% gelatin|
|Storage||Store at room temperature for half a year or at 4°C for one year.|
|Product Type||Ready to Use|
|Equivalent||Bio-Rad (Product No. BUF058A, BUF058B, BUF058C)|
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC-F, IHC-P, In situ hybridization|
|Cite This Product||Aqueous Mounting Medium (Boster Biological Technology, Pleasanton CA, USA, Catalog # AR1018)|
Aqueous Mounting Medium is designed for the sealing of tissues and cell smears with 30% glycerol and 2% gelatin. Store the slide at room temperature after sealed. It is easy to operate, with little reagent consumption.
• Used for sealing of tissues and immunocytochemical staining
• Suitable for chromogens which can be easily dissolved in organic solvents, such as BCIP/NBT, AEC and Fast Red
• A ready-to-use liquid and simplified protocol
1. Warm the reagent to 37°C 2 hours prior to use.
2. Dry the stained slide.
3. Add one drop of Aqueous Mounting Medium to the sample on the slide. (Adjust the amount according to the size of the sample)
4. Cover the slide with coverslip and avoid air bubbles.
5. Observe under a microscope after drying. Store the slide at room temperature or 4°C.
1. The reagent is liquid, and keep the slide at room temperature for 2-3 days to make it bind firmly. The slide can’t be stored for a long time, please take photo as early as possible.
2. The reagent is easily frozen at 4°C, which will not influence your experiment negatively. And it is normal if it is in gelatinous form before use. Warm the reagent to 37°C 2 hours prior to use or heat it in wash bath at above 60°C for 10 minutes until it changes into liquid form.
3. Please operate with gloves and lab coat.
Click image to see more details
AR1018 has been cited in 9 publications:
*The publications in this section are manually curated by our staff scientists. They may differ from Bioz's machine gathered results. Both are accurate. If you find a publication citing this product but is missing from this list, please let us know we will issue you a thank-you coupon.
Songxue Guo,Meirong Yu,Quan Fang,Liping Zhang,Chuangang You,Xingang Wang,Yong Liu,Chunmao Han,Heme oxygenase-1 induction mitigates burn-associated early acute kidney injury via the TLR4 signaling pathway,Burns,2021,,ISSN 0305-4179,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.burns.2021.04.013.
AR1018 usage in article: APP:IF, SAMPLE:RENAL TISSUE, DILUTION:NA
Zhou H, Fang Q, Li N, Yu M, Chen H, Guo S. ASMq protects against early burn wound progression in rats by alleviating oxidative stress and secondary mitochondria‑associated apoptosis via the Erk/p90RSK/Bad pathway. Mol Med Rep. 2021 May;23(5):390. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2021.12029. Epub 2021 Mar 24. PMID: 33760179.
AR1018 usage in article: APP:IF, SAMPLE:SKIN TISSUE, DILUTION:NA
Wang H,Li J,He J,Liu Y,Feng W,Zhou H,Zhou M,Wei H,Lu Y,Peng W,Du F,Gong A,Xu M.Methyl-CpG-binding protein 2 drives the Furin/TGF-β1/Smad axis to promote epithelial-mesenchymal transition in pancreatic cancer cells. Oncogenesis.2020 Aug 26;9(8):76.doi:10.1
AR1018 usage in article: APP:IHC, SAMPLE:PANCREATIC CANCER TISSUE, DILUTION:NA
Su Q,Li T,He PF,Lu XC,Yu Q,Gao QC,Wang ZJ,Wu MN,Yang D,Qi JS.Trichostatin A ameliorates Alzheimer‘s disease-related pathology and cognitive deficits by increasing albumin expression and Aβ clearance in APP/PS1 mice.Alzheimers Res Ther.2021 Jan 4;13(
AR1018 usage in article: APP:IF, SAMPLE:BRAIN TISSUE, DILUTION:NA
Zhao K, Li Y, Han T, Sun A, Bian W, Li M, Lin Q, Shao G. Comparison of the expression levels of lysine-specific demethylase 1 and survival outcomes between triple-negative and non-triple-negative breast cancer. Oncol Lett. 2021 Feb;21(2):102. doi: 10.3892
AR1018 usage in article: APP:IHC, SAMPLE:BREAST CANCER TISSUE, DILUTION:NA
Trimebutine, a small molecule mimetic agonist of adhesion molecule L1, contributes to functional recovery after spinal cord injury in mice
Neuregulin-1 (Nrg1) signaling has a preventive role and is altered in the frontal cortex under the pathological conditions of Alzheimer's disease
Zhao L, He X, Grevelding CG, Ye Q, Li Y, Gasser RB, Dissous C, Mughal MN, Zhou YQ, Zhao JL, Hu M. Parasit Vectors. 2017 Dec 12;10(1):604. doi: 10.1186/s13071-017-2524-7. The RIO protein kinase-encoding gene Sj-riok-2 is involved in key reproductiv...
Sun, J., Ruan, L., Zhou, C., Shi, H., & Xu, X. (2017). Characterization and function of a β-catenin homolog from Litopenaeus vannamei in WSSV infection. Developmental & Comparative Immunology, 76, 412-419. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2017.07.003
Have you used Aqueous Mounting Medium?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
- $25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image
Submit A Review
Be the first to review Aqueous Mounting Medium
*The first user to submit a review for a product is eligible for Boster's Innovating Scientists Reward, which gives a free antibody. This is in addition to the gift card reward.
Have a question?
Find answers in Q&As, reviews.
Can't find your answer?
Submit your question