- Table of Contents
The Azure Biosystems™ Cielo™ 3 and 6 real-time PCR Systems are designed to offer smart protocols, high quality data, robust durability and an intuitive user experience.
Our novel fiber optic detection system allows for enhanced sensitivity and speed. 3 or 6 standard channels let you analyze a variety of commercially available dyes, already in your workflow. Onboard software operated by a 10.2″ touchscreen minimizes footprint and saves you bench space.
Easily connect to your Cielo via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each completed run and even remotely access protocols and files.
|Product Name||qPCR Thermo Cycler real time PCR system, Azure Cielo™ 3 and 6|
|Manufacture||Azure Biosystems, Inc|
|Price||Get A Quote|
|Lead Time||6-8 weeks|
|Dimensions||(WxDxH) 12 x 20 x 17 in. (30.5 x 50.8 x 43.2 cm)|
|Applications||Viral RNA detection, compatible with the SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 assays •Quantitative and qualitative gene expression analysis •miRNA analysis •Genetic mapping •Genetic fingerprinting •NGS library quantification •3 or 6 channel multiplex ability •Pathogen quantification|
• Flexibility—Engineered for a wide variety of qPCR applications, with high sensitivity and wide dynamic range
• Intelligent workflow—Our user interface allows simple touch screen assay setup. Saved protocols make assay set up easy and reproducible
• Reliability—Cielo’s optics and thermal block are designed to deliver the same uniformity and reproducibility over at least 1000 qPCR experiments, giving you confidence in the reliability of the instrument
• Connectivity—No external PC is required to run the instrument
• Data can be transferred via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or USB
Download troubleshooting handbooks for IHC, Western blot and ELISA for FREE.Download Free PDFs Now
We promise all of our products perform as described in datasheets.