Data & Images
|Product Name||Anti-CCL4/MIP-1 beta Antibody|
|Description||Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for C-C motif chemokine 4(CCL4) detection. Tested with WB in Mouse.|
|Cite This Product||Anti-CCL4/MIP-1 beta Antibody (Boster Biological Technology, Pleasanton CA, USA, Catalog # PA1379)|
|Replacement Item||This antibody may replace the following items: sc-130330|sc-1385|sc-367243 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.|
*Our Boster Guarantee covers the use of this product in the above tested applications.
**For positive and negative control design, consult "Tissue specificity" under Protein Target Info.
|Recommended Detection Systems||Boster recommends Enhanced Chemiluminescent Kit with anti-Rabbit IgG (EK1002) for Western blot.
*Blocking peptide can be purchased at $50. Contact us for more information
**Boster also offers various secondary antibodies for Immunoflourescecne and IHC. Take advantage of the buy 1 primary antibody get 1 secondary antibody for free promotion for the entire year 2017!
|Cross Reactivity||No cross reactivity with other proteins|
|Contents||Each vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg Thimerosal, 0.05mg NaN3.
*carrier free antibody available upon request.
|Concentration||Add 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.|
|Storage||At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|Purification||Immunogen affinity purified.|
Protein Target Info (Source: Uniprot.org)
You can check the tissue specificity below for information on selecting positive and negative control.
|Protein Name||C-C motif chemokine 4|
|Molecular Weight||10168 MW|
|Protein Function||Monokine with inflammatory and chemokinetic properties.|
|Alternative Names||C-C motif chemokine 4;Immune activation protein 2;ACT-2;ACT2;Macrophage inflammatory protein 1-beta;MIP-1-beta;Protein H400;SIS-gamma;Small-inducible cytokine A4;Ccl4;Mip1b, Scya4;|
|Research Areas|||immunology|innate immunity|macrophage / inflamm.| immunology|chemokines|beta chemokines (cc)| kits/ lysates/ other|elisa kits|cytokines and cytokine receptors elisa kits|immune system diseases|antiviral signaling|hiv-related||
Background for C-C motif chemokine 4
Dilution Ratios/Recommended Concentrations
At Boster we strive to provide the best Anti-CCL4/MIP-1 beta Antibody by testing all applications on non-spiked tissues and cell lines to ensure that the affinity of the antibody is enough to react to the endogenouse level of the target protein. Read more about our QC panel here.
|Recommended dilution ratios are listed below:|
Western blot, 0.1-0.5μg/ml, Mouse|
**Boster provides high sensitivity secondary antibody kits for Western blotting and IHC. For more info see Related Products below.
Anti-CCL4/MIP-1 beta Antibody Images
Click the images to enlarge.
Lane 1: Mouse Spleen Tissue Lysate
Lane 2: Mouse Cardiac Muscle Tissue Lysate
Lane 3: Mouse Lung Tissue Lysate
Lane 4: Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
Lane 5: Mouse Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
1. Post-translational modification:phosphorylation, methylation, glycosylation etc. These modifications prevent SDS molecules from binding to the target protein and thus make the band size appear larger than expected
2. Post-translational cleavage: this can cause smaller bands and or multiple bands
3. Alternative splicing: the same gene can have alternative splicing patterns generating different size proteins, all with reactivities to the antibody.
4. Amino Acid R chain charge: SDS binds to positive charges. The different size and charge of the Amino Acid side chains can affect the amount of SDS binding and thus affect the observed band size.
5. Multimers: Multimers are usually broken up in reducing conditions. However if the interactions between the multimers are strong, the band may appear higher.,