Custom Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody Production Service
Table of Contents
contact us today and start your worry-free service experience.
Boster's custom rabbit monoclonal antibody development platform uses Single Plasma Cell Interrogation Technology, which screens the immune repertoire of rabbits.As with every antibody generated, the aim of a Boster custom monoclonal antibody project is not only to generate an antibody that recognizes the immunizing antigen, but to produce an antibody that works for your specific application. Our technical staff, with decades of experience spanning immunology, microbiology, biochemistry, cell and molecular biology will be there to guide you through the vital process of designing an appropriate antigen, and the subsequent, and equally important step of designing a strategy required for the generation of a truly successful, and validated antibody.
We provide detailed technical assistance in antigen design. In addition, we can also generate the antigen for you if you require one. Whether that is a peptide or recombinant protein (from one of three expression systems, including E. coli, baculovirus, or mammalian), we can make it for you.
In addition, you may choose to start with more than one pair of rabbits, or you may have an immunization protocol that you'd like us to use. We will accommodate most of your requests - just let us know!
Advantages of Boster's custom rabbit monoclonal antibody service:
- -High affinity: Only high affinity antibodies will be selected owing to the isolation of the terminal differentiated plasma cells.
- -Broad spectrum of epitope coverage: We take advantage of the unique properties of the rabbit immune system to obtain antibodies against a broad spectrum of epitopes for a single antigen.
- -Recombinant antibodies ensure the preservation of genetic information.
- -The customer will receive both monoclonal and polyclonal end products.
|Peptide and Immunization: (2 rabbits)||Titer Data|
|Peptide Synthesis (or customer provides at least 3mg of peptide or protein)||1 week||$250|
|Peptide conjugation KLH for immunization and BSA-biotin conjugation for probing and screening||1 week||$1,000|
|Immunization for 2 rabbits||2-3 months||$2,000|
|Titer ELISA Assay Monitoring anti-sera titer and selecting the best animal for monoclonal|
|First Screening with FACS (> a million B cells)
|Supernatant production 0.25 ml scale, and Secondary screening with ELISA||1 week||ELISA data||$5,000|
|Customer further screening with supernatant if necessary, choose three best clones.|
|Clone Deconvolution, cloning, expression/ELISA conformation; 30ml scale production, yield~ 0.5mg Ab perclone||3-4 week||Sequences||$5,000|
- ELISA data from both sera and supernatants assays will be delivered.
- Sequence information of the final delivered clones will be provided, as well as the map of the vector.
- About 0.5 mg (0.1-1mg) of purified antibody from the two chosen clones to further testing.
- About 100 ng of heavy and light chain plasmid DNA will be delivered for the final chosen clone (see above Procedure 9).
- A summary report will be provided
Team of experts with decades of combined experience dedicated to producing monoclonal antibody.
A dedicated point of contact for you throughout the monoclonal project. Weekly project updates available.
Basic validation via direct ELISA. Advanced application-specific validation available upon request.
About Boster Biological Technology
Serving scientists ever since
Publications citing Boster products
Average ratings on Biocompare.com