Multiplex ELISA Testing Service
Test up to 18 analytes with only 200 μl of sample per array
Benefit from our multiplex system and testing economies. No need to invest in additional equipment or personnel.
Complete results are delivered within 10 business days.
- High Quality!
- Save Time!
- Fast Results!
- Exceptional Value!
Validated Human Analytes
|P4 (Progesterone)||PAI-1||PDG||PDGF||PDGF AB/BB|
|S100A9||Serotype 1||Serotype 3||Serotype 4||Serotype 6B|
|Serotype 7F||Serotype 8||Serotype 9N||Serotype 9V||Serotype 12F|
|Serotype 14||Serotype 18C||Serotype 19A||Serotype 19F||Serotype 23F|
Validated Mouse Analytes
Validated Rat Analytes
Validated Porcine Analytes
The most common samples customers send us are:
- cell culture supernates
- cell lysates
- tissue homogenates.
- Cell Culture Media
- Conditioned Media
- Media + Sera
- Cell Culture Supernatants
- Cell Culture Lysates
- Tissue homogenates
- Biopsy Tissues
- Blood; Plasma/Sera
- Bronchoalveolar Lavage
- Aqueous Humor
- Peritoneal Fluid
Note: Due to the variety of methods and materials used in preparation, tissue homogenates and cell lysates have not been validated for this service. If you choose to send these samples types, please be aware we are unable to guarantee satisfactory results-
Sample Testing Requirements
Sample Types - The samples can be serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant, cell lysate, cell culture media, and/or tissue homogenates. Make sure to specify the type of sample and buffer constituents used for the samples on the form. Clearly label each vial using permanent marking and provide a list of the samples in the shipment. The labeling should exactly match the digital manifest.
Note: Due to the variety of methods and materials used in preparation, tissue homogenates and cell lysates have not been validated for this service. If you choose to send these samples types, please be aware we are unable to guarantee satisfactory results.
- Sample Volume - It is optimal for at least 200 μl of each sample to be sent per array. Based on your request, an additional volume may be needed. This volume allows for triplicate testing of each sample.
- Minimum Number of Samples - 8 samples minimum if testing on a retail kit. 16 samples minimum if testing a custom panel. Please contact Boster for price quotes if requesting sample testing for less than the minimums listed.
- Sample should be shipped overnight, Monday through Thursday, frozen with 3-5 lbs dry ice- Protect the samples from damage by putting them in a box or wrapped in bubble wrap and not loose among the dry ice as this will damage the vials and labeling.
- For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic applications.
- Turn Around Time - A completed report of the samples will be emailed to the customer. Typical turnaround times range from 5 days to 10 days based on the assays requested. The quote provided to the customer will give a firm estimate of the time to receive data,
- Reporting Results - All results will be reported in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. The spreadsheet will contain raw data, charts, and calculated concentrations derived from regression models from each of the samples tested. A written report explaining the technology is also provided.
- Samples will be destroyed 3 months after the date of receipt. If requested at the time the order is placed samples will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.