Multiplex Cytokine Assay Service
Multiplex Service Details
Focus on your research and increase productivity! Save time and money with our plate-based multiplex immunoassay services for human, mouse, and rat targets! If you are working with limited amounts of samples, we can perform the service and help you measure multiple analytes in one assay. If you are looking for a scalable way to screen for the next protein candidate for your investigation, contact us today and get a quote. Available analytes are listed by species below, and include cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, cancer markers and other common markers. Create a custom panel for your specific research needs! Choose your analytes of interest, send your samples, and let our team do the rest. No need to invest in additional equipment or personnel. Complete results are delivered in 2 weeks!*
*Depending on the panel components and the number of samples, turn around time would be between 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
Starting at $70 per sample, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your quote today!
Please include the following information in your inquiry:
1. The sample type
2. The number of samples
3. The analytes you wish to quantify
- Sample Types – We test a wide variety of sample types and species. The most common ones are serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
- Sample Volume – It is optimal for at least 200 μl of each sample to be sent per array. This volume allows for triplicate testing of each sample.
Common Sample Species:
Common Sample Types
Assays: Our immunoassay sample testing service allows for measurement of multiple protein biomarkers. We offer an extensive targeted menu of assays performed on our multiplex ELISA array platform. The list below contains the most common analytes we’re asked to test for.
Validated Human Analytes
|P4 (Progesterone)||PAI-1||PDG||PDGF||PDGF AB/BB|
|S100A9||Serotype 1||Serotype 3||Serotype 4||Serotype 6B|
|Serotype 7F||Serotype 8||Serotype 9N||Serotype 9V||Serotype 12F|
|Serotype 14||Serotype 18C||Serotype 19A||Serotype 19F||Serotype 23F|
Validated Mouse Analytes
Validated Rat Analytes
Validated Porcine Analytes
We appreciate the trust you place in us, that’s why we emphasize quality in everything we do. We’ll implement the following measures to ensure you’re satisfied with our results.
- Samples are handled with care and respect to ensure continuity from your lab to ours.
- Validated and time proven protocols are meticulously followed from sample receipt to report generation to ensure reproducibility.
- All assays are prepared by highly experienced technicians, so you can be confident in the results.
- All samples are run in replicate and all results are thoroughly evaluated for reproducibility and reliability.
- Results are obtained using highly sensitive validated kits and delivered to you in a detailed report.
All results will be reported in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. The spreadsheet will contain raw data, charts, and calculated concentrations derived from regression models from each of the samples tested. A completed report of the samples will be emailed to the customer typically within 2 weeks (depending on the assays requested). To request a quote, contact us at email@example.com today!
Team of experts with decades of combined experience dedicated to expressing your protein.
A dedicated point of contact for you throughout the project. Weekly project updates available.
Our service team keeps tight monitoring and tracking over each step where data are generated.
About Boster Biological Technology
Serving scientists ever since
Publications citing Boster products
Average ratings on Biocompare.com