- Table of Contents
We validate the specificity of these antibodies to KDR by testing them on tissues known to express KDR positively and negatively. Browse below to find the KDR antibody that suites your experiment. We have 23 of these antibodies and many publications and validation images.
If you cannot find antibodies that fit your needs, contact us for making custom antibodies. We have a full suite of custom antibody services covering from research to diagnostic and therapeutic applications.
Facts about Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2.
Promotes proliferation, survival, migration and differentiation of endothelial cells. Promotes reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton.
|protein kinase superfamily|
CD309 antigen; CD309; EC 2.7.10; EC 126.96.36.199; Fetal liver kinase 1; fetal liver kinase-1; Flk1; Flk-1; FLK1tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor; KDR; kinase insert domain receptor (a type III receptor tyrosine kinase); Kinase insert domain receptor; KRD1; Ly73; Protein-tyrosine kinase receptor flk-1; soluble VEGFR2; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2; VEGF R2; VEGFR; VEGFR2; VEGFR-2
|Sequence:||4; NC_000004.12 (55078481..55125595, complement)|
Detected in cornea (at protein level). Widely expressed.
Cell junction. Endoplasmic reticulum. Localized with RAP1A at cell-cell junctions (By similarity). Colocalizes with ERN1 and XBP1 in the endoplasmic reticulum in endothelial cells in a vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-dependent manner (PubMed:23529610).; [Isoform 1]: Cell membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Early endosome. Detected on caveolae-enriched lipid rafts at the cell surface. Is recycled from the plasma membrane to endosomes and back again. Phosphorylation triggered by VEGFA binding promotes internalization and subsequent de
There are several reasons why you should use the Boster Bio: Benefits, Common Uses, Optimization, and Troubleshooting. Let us take a closer look at some of them. This marker has wide scientific applications. It helps in manipulation of genetic material and investigation of disease. The Boster Bio platform provides comprehensive technical resources, blogs, disease information, and web-based digital tools. Its lysis buffers are also of high quality to get good results and minimize cross-linking intensity.
The KDR marker has recently been used in the genetics of endometriosis patients. Its involvement in the disease highlights the importance of the VEGF pathway in the disease. However, there are a few caveats to its use in this disease. This article will describe how to utilize the marker in this disease. The benefits of KDR in endometriosis patients are discussed. Read on to learn more.
Although there is no firm evidence that KDR is essential for stem cell development, the fact that it is positively associated with tumor progression is a good indication of stem cell development. KDR levels tended to rise in LTC patients supplemented with VEGF, while KDR levels were higher in the cell subfraction resistant to growth factor starvation. The use of the KDR marker in a clinical trial is limited but may be beneficial.
The KDR gene encodes two distinct proteins. One is the full-length VEGFR2, which contains seven immunoglobulin and tyrosine kinase domains and functions as a physiologic and pathologic angiogenesis receptor. The other, soluble VEGFR2, lacks the tyrosine kinase domain and serves as a negative regulator of VEGF function.
The KDR marker is present in both the cell surface and the internal vesicular pool of eukaryotic cells. In unstimulated cells, 60% of the marker is located on the cell surface where it can interact with VEGF. The remaining 40% is located in the internal vesicular pool. KDR has two common uses in cell biology. It is widely used in the detection of adenovirus infections and in identifying neoantigen-containing cells.
*Showing only the more recent 20. More publications can be found for each product on its corresponding product page