|Product Name||Anti-Hsp40/DNAJB1 Antibody|
|Storage & Handling||At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|Description||Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 1(DNAJB1) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human;Mouse;Rat.|
|Cite This Product||Anti-Hsp40/DNAJB1 Antibody (Boster Biological Technology, Pleasanton CA, USA, Catalog # PA1043)|
|Immunogen||A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human Hsp40(317-332aa EFEVIFPERIPQTSRT), different from the related mouse sequence by two amino acids, and from the related rat sequence by three amino acids.|
|Reactivity||Human, Mouse, Rat|
Assay Dilutions Overview
Western blot, 0.1-0.5μg/ml, Human, Rat, Mouse
Boster's Secondary Antibodies And IHC, WB Kits
The following reagents are used to generate the images below.Boster recommends Enhanced Chemiluminescent Kit with anti-Rabbit IgG (EK1002) for Western blot, and HRP Conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG Super Vision Assay Kit (SV0002-1) for IHC(P).
Images And Assay Conditions
Anti-Hsp40 antibody, PA1043, Western blotting
WB: HELA Cell Lysate
Anti-Hsp40 antibody, PA1043, IHC(P)
IHC(P): Human Mammary Cancer Tissue
Protein Target Info (Source: Uniprot.org)
|Protein Name||DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 1|
|Alternative Names||DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 1;DnaJ protein homolog 1;Heat shock 40 kDa protein 1;HSP40;Heat shock protein 40;Human DnaJ protein 1;hDj-1;DNAJB1;DNAJ1, HDJ1, HSPF1;|
|Subcellular Localization||Cytoplasm . Nucleus . Nucleus, nucleolus . Translocates rapidly from the cytoplasm to the nucleus, and especially to the nucleoli, upon heat shock.|
|Molecular Weight||38044 MW|
*if product is indicated to react with multiple species, protein info is based on the human gene.
|Protein Function||Interacts with HSP70 and can stimulate its ATPase activity. Stimulates the association between HSC70 and HIP.|
|Background||The Hsp40(heat shock protein with molecular size of approximately 40 kDa) is one of the mammalian homologues of bacterial DnaJ heat shock protein. Ohtsuka(1993) isolated a cDNA encoding a 40-kD heat-shock protein designated HSPF1. The deduced 340-amino acid HSPF1 protein is 34% identical to E. coli DnaJ and 34% and 36% identical to HSJ1 and HSJ2, respectively. HSPF1 gene spans over 7 kb and contains 3 exons and 2 introns. HSPF1 gene is mapped to chromosome 19p13.2.|
Order Product (PA1043)
Promotion:Buy one primary antibody get one 0.5ml HRP or Biotin secondary antibody for free.
Download troubleshooting handbooks for IHC, Western blot and ELISA for FREE.Download Free PDFs Now
Guaranteed product quality
We promise all of our products perform as described in datasheets.
1. Post-translational modification:phosphorylation, methylation, glycosylation etc. These modifications prevent SDS molecules from binding to the target protein and thus make the band size appear larger than expected
2. Post-translational cleavage: this can cause smaller bands and or multiple bands
3. Alternative splicing: the same gene can have alternative splicing patterns generating different size proteins, all with reactivities to the antibody.
4. Amino Acid R chain charge: SDS binds to positive charges. The different size and charge of the Amino Acid side chains can affect the amount of SDS binding and thus affect the observed band size.
5. Multimers: Multimers are usually broken up in reducing conditions. However if the interactions between the multimers are strong, the band may appear higher.,